Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So what happened?

I failed, a month and a half in.

I got to the point where I was not looking forward to taking pictures, which is the complete opposite reaction that I wanted from this excercise. The last few weeks I have been trying to think of a way to stay motivated and restart this demanding 365 project. I think I found a way.

To stay motivated I am going to have a series of themes every week, themes that I will have to search out and find every day. It may be a color, or an object, a setting on my camera or some random inspiration. But I will do it.

So I have until Monday, I have a few ideas, but suggestions are welcome :)

Sorry for the early let down, but it will start again!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling Hill. I too fell. I felt like the shots became mundane especially when not venturing far from home. I'm looking to take a different approach though I don't know what that is yet.

    Enjoy your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, Heh...It really is harder than it sounds when you start. I've had my hiccups in the process as well. Some days it's just hard to feel inspired and it feels like the world is just not helping.

    I wish you well...

    ReplyDelete